Friday, October 28, 2005

so. last day of school today. can you believe it? people were actually counting down the minutes and seconds we would still be a class. fine! call me a cold-hearted freak, but thats really how i feel. i mean, okay. so it is the last day we would be spending as a class but its not as though we wouldnt see each other again. even Esti's coming back when she can.

anyway, what happened first in the morning. I GOT TO HUG ESTI!!!

not Sesilia Esti Asmira. Yi Ping's frog called Esti and the wooden cat, Esti the 2nd. Came to school with Yi Ping.

no morning assembly. had a talk by Ms Tan in the hall after pledge and prayers. saw picture of the new school. this is the list i have come up with.

Reasons why i will Hate the new school..
  1. Homeroom system
  2. the building is too white
  3. almost everything is on the top floors.
  4. must keep climbing up and down
  5. cant really go to the primary school
  6. hardly open-air
  7. surrounded by walls 24/7
  8. smaller grounds
  9. further from home
  10. NO GREEN SURROUNDINGS!!!

Reasons why i will Love the new school..

  1. Homeroom system
  2. lockers [although small]
  3. new facilities
  4. track [although only 200m]
  5. new surroundings
  6. large stain glass
  7. more modern [make sense?]
  8. roof-top netball court
  9. big hall
  10. BIGGER BAND ROOM!!!

so yah. another downside which ive mentioned before. share the band room with guitar club. okay. so after the talk, cleaning up of the classroom. i was done quite quickly i think. at least quicker than i thought. then wrote in the blackbook they were passing around. meant as a gift for Esti. passed around my notebook for peoples email, home and HP. then we received our report books back. so heres my results. they suck. like me.

english: 70 A2
chinese: 45 D7
maths: 78 A1
science:70 A2
geog: 68 B3
hist: 59 C5
lit: 57 C5
AEP: 65 B3
TOTAL:: 512/800
percentage: 64.0
Class position: 41/44
Level position: 124/243

so i guess my level position did improve afterall. by like 5? sighs.... ah well....

we cheers for Mrs Tay. the three cheers thing. and thanked her. she may not be the best teacher, by hey. without her, we could have easily said good bye to passing our science. then Sam B read out a poem that Chrystal wrote. she almost finished reading it but she just couldnt and started tearing up. so Audrey read it finish. like one or two lines out of a few stanzas. if i can get a hold of a copy of the poem, i would definately post it.

then there was this count down to 11am which would signal the official ending of us being in the same class. but we stayed a bit more because they were announcing something in class. everyone gets an award. Esti has fake hair. HA!! my award was for being called the most times by Helen Tan and Bernard Chan. whatever. xD turned down the offer to go out to Pasir Ris park. wanted to go but decided not to just in case i got home after mom and have to recite my days activities to my mom again like the time i went to celebrate Anne's birthday.

was walking to the lift back home that i only realised i forgot to take home my notebook. argh. messaged Audrey and she says Anne has it but doesnt have my pen. ah well. byebye old G2 pen..

was talking to Rin when i remembered something that happened during the last band prac that i for got to post. got to do with percussion. he asked hhow they knew when to use the suspended symbol and the crash symbol and it was marked down A2 on the score and thats how they knew. the the told them it meant Ah-doh-eh. of course people started laughing softly and snickering. i almost couldnt hold it. the way Mr Tan said it was like Ahdoi. you know, the thing you say while smacking yourself on the forehead. ah well, you just had to be there.. xD

was reading fanfic and saw this poem. Bleach. not interested, dont know, ignore.

Sorry, Fifteen By Kuchiki Rukia

I'm sorry I thought you looked funny
When I saw you for the first time
With your furrowed brows
And your bright orange hair
I've learned my lesson
Now and here

Childishly I clasped my hands
Unto the vanity of the night
I've never felt so sick as I did then
When I engulfed you into that fight
I'm sorry I changed your destiny
And I'm sorry I changed your life

I'm sorry that I involved you
In a war I knew you'd never win
And I'm sorry I became the trouble
By being driven home by my kin

I'm sorry because of my execution date
And of having my respect for you
Almost building too late

I'm not going to apologise though
For you doing what I urged you not to
The very thing I pleaded, what I needed
For you to leave me alone
I'm not going to thank you

I'm sorry it took me this long though
To see how really remarkable you were
I'm sorry I doubted you
And I'm sorry I didn't trust you
But sometimes that's just all you can do
When your mind is filled with worry
As you can cause it to scurry
From back and forth unwantedly
In a guilt that I wish there would not be
Panicking in my heart, you see

Thank you though
For making me smile
For giving me hope and light
And for making me feel appreciated
Wanted, and with all my might
I hope you feel the same
Maybe then will my heart will grow tame

Posted by Ce at 12:34 pm